coming October 2017
The Essentials of Being a Single Mom: a video blog series dedicated to answering the basic questions most single moms ask when they enter single motherhood.
• Can I afford to keep my house?
• What do I do with my ex-in-laws?
• I don’t know if I want to change my last name?
• How do I find a job that will fit being a single mom?
• I don’t have my kids every holiday – what do I do?
• How do I raise my boy well?
• What should I tell my kids about our divorce?
• When should I separate my finances from my ex?
• Is it important to have a will?
• I feel bad having my ex pay child support – should I?
On the Night Stand
Inspired by the multiple single moms that use their nightstands to pile books, projects, homework, and daily task lists on. A video blog community led by Single MOMM Founder, Jennifer Finnegan Pool. Every Sunday evening look for a new video blog post to watch, and then join a conversation on the topic with other single moms seeking to do single motherhood well.